Friday, November 30, 2007

What a day!

Well the day started off pretty crappy! My dad and I got into an arguement over the money ($300) I owe him. He wants paid by the 7th of December or I have to get out. Just wish he could understand I am doing the best I can with what I have. So, I am praying that I am able to sell some purses and totes tomorrow at our church function to be able to catch up. I had some things to return to Sears so I just left the house and spent the day at the mall. Sears wouldn't give me my money back so I exchanged the stuff I had for an outfit I had been eyeing for weeks. With that the day got a little better. After browseing the mall for a while I came home and took care of some chores like bringing in firewood, cleaning the barns and stuff. I should be sewing, but I don't want to make up a bunch of purses that don't sell so I have decided that I am going to use what I have as samples and take my fabric samples in to take special orders. That way I won't have a bunch of fabric and time wrapped up in stuff that doesn't sell.

When I finally got a chance to slow down and check my emails I found that an old boyfriend from high school had emailed me. I haven't talked to him in AGES and I was so excited to hear from him. This may or may not cause issues with my guy in Montana that I met online. John's email was short - just to check to see if my email was the same, so I have no idea where he is in life or if anyone else is in his life. Right now I will keep my options open.

I also got an email from my buddy in Texas. Seeing mail from her always makes me smile. I feel like I have found my female soul mate. That might sound a little creapy, but I don't mean it in a homosexual way at all. She just understands me and what I am going through most of the time. Sometimes the stuff she writes in her emails, journals or on a forum we are members of could actually have come from my own finger tips. I just wish we lived closer to one another so we could spend time together, but emailing and talking on the phone is special too.

Now that I see those two paragraphs in print I find it kinda funny. The two most significant and rewarding relationships I have right now (aside from my daughter) are with people I have not met face to face. My buddy in Texas and my guy in Montana. What does that say about me? I will have to think on that for some time before I can answer that one.

Ok - so now I am off to have a Medifast shake and finish a jacket I started sewing last night. If I get it done I want to wear it to the church thing in the morning.

No comments: